Actizzard keeps promises; whores franchises
No prizes for guessing which names will appear in the list then…
MTV has the full rundown here, but too summarise…
- Guitar Hero 5 (tentitative title) was premiered as a suitable candidate for advertising. There is apparantly a screenshot floating around with Burger King adverts by the side of the note highway
- The next Tony Hawk game won’t be played with your hands – obviously a candidate for the Wii-Fit Board, but given Actizzards gotta-sell-for-them-all multi-platform focus, we’ll probably be seeing an overpriced peripheral or two.
- The pass-the-parcel game with the Call of Duty series continues, with Infinity Ward’s next entry in the series confirmed with the tentative but predictable title of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- James Bond gets another outing, but this time its a racing game from Bizarre Creations (Project Gotham) which is being touted as “‘Mario Kart’ meets ‘Forza.’” I shudder at the thought.
- There are no Blizzard titles in the lineup, but, given how both parts of the company are still operating as separate entities, this comes as no surprise.
What's your reaction?