Welcome to Computers N Stuff
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Weird world we live in

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

madwedge

Are we still missing this thread??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the FUCK has Jodie Marsh done to herself?!! I'm not saying she was fit before, but seriously!

It's like she's painted herself in Bisto! :P

http://www.thesun.co...odie-harsh.html

grrrpoop

Bodybuilders almost always apply a bronzing lotion for competition as it catches the light and exaggerates muscle definition. It's especially important for naturally pale people like Marsh.

I think she looks fine; better to put in hard work and build muscle for competition than get wasted and show your tits for a living.

Driver

Driver

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,155 posts
It looks like someone got over-enthusiasic when creosoting the fence.

Of course, I say this from the confort of my own house because I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be saying that to her face, now.

SgtDave

She was a talentless slutdog before, now she is a brown talentless slutdog.

And I would have no problems saying that to her face, but the chances of me going to Battersea Dogs home in the next few years are remote!

Edited by SgtDave, 04 October 2011 - 03:33 PM.

SuPerNoVi

Crazy woman, body builders look well ugly. Like their bodies are struggling to contain the muscle... ewwww :/

Burrito Boy

Burrito Boy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I think she has mental problems.

bsoltan

bsoltan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts

Crazy woman, body builders look well ugly. Like their bodies are struggling to contain the muscle... ewwww :/

Like she was any better before.

Halrick

Halrick

The Law

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
Newsflash! Squirrels have huge gonads.

http://twitter.com/#...309126449041408

raamfan

raamfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Seven Trent trying to reunite people with their dentures,that have been recovered from the sewage works,yuk!
http://www.bbc.co.uk...pshire-16230691

Ataribaby

Ataribaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
Just... eurgh!:

Sex, drink and Paul Daniels: The Krankies confess to their wild past

mus422

Alan Hansen has to apologise for using the word "coloured" when talking about black football players?

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/16301357.stm

Is that a bit OTT PC wise? Or am I missing something...

Surfdude

I always thought the word "coloured" was a bit strange to be honest, to me it implies "non-white" which has unfortunate connotations, but I didn't realise it was considered politically incorrect. In fact I remember it used to be considered more PC than "Black."

Still, everyone's walking on eggshells around the issue in football at the moment. The FA decide to make an example of Suarez despite their support of Rooney who physically assaulted an opponent on live TV and their subsequent successful appeal in getting his ban reduced.

mus422

The whole issue makes me uneasy. Why is it acceptable to call another player everything under the sun, or throw a whole mouthful of the worst insults at referees and their assistants, yet nothing really happens...but when someone brings race into the equation everything kicks-off.

I'm not condoning racism at all. If Suarez used racist language then he deserves his ban, and the same for John Terry, BUT what I don't like is the fact that racial language is seen as being massively worse than any other form of abuse.

SuPerNoVi

I'm not condoning racism at all. If Suarez used racist language then he deserves his ban, and the same for John Terry, BUT what I don't like is the fact that racial language is seen as being massively worse than any other form of abuse.

This and I'd also add that people of said race are quite happy for people of said race to use it in any form, rap music etc.

Things like this always remind me of Russell Howard, "It's political correctness GONE MAD!" ;)

I always thought the word "coloured" was a bit strange to be honest, to me it implies "non-white" which has unfortunate connotations, but I didn't realise it was considered politically incorrect. In fact I remember it used to be considered more PC than "Black."

It was the case, it changes so often it's hard to know what you can bloody say nowadays.

bsoltan

bsoltan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
I was watching him on MotD when Hansen said it and I was like "OH NO HE DI-NT" and lol'd as he said it again and was wondering if anything would happen. ;)

However it wasn't racist at all. It wasn't used in a bad way, it just isn't a PC way to refer to non-whites. Come to think of it I don't know what is other than to say that "football is a lot more multi-cultural now" or something like that.

cptwhite

cptwhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
"Football has a lot more big cocked black guys now" is that racist? I dunno anymore.

Ataribaby

Ataribaby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

"Football has a lot more big cocked black guys now" is that racist? I dunno anymore.

Depends what you mean. Here's a handy cut-out-and-keep guide :P
Posted Image

justplainandy

justplainandy

just found the settings...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
This is just really odd, and very sad:
http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-16716210

A convicted paedophile, whose partner is accused of murdering their children in Spain, has been found hanged in his cell at HMP Manchester.

Former TV psychic Martin Smith, 46, originally from North Shields, was jailed for 16 years in March 2011 for raping a girl aged under 16 in Cumbria.

His partner Lianne Smith is in custody accused of murdering their two children in Lloret de Mar, Spain.

I don't think we'll ever know what caused these two to get as fucked up as they did. Not sure I want to know.

burp

burp

Whoop Whoop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
You'd think he would have seen that coming.

madwedge

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users