Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weird world we live in

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bodybuilders almost always apply a bronzing lotion for competition as it catches the light and exaggerates muscle definition. It's especially important for naturally pale people like Marsh.

I think she looks fine; better to put in hard work and build muscle for competition than get wasted and show your tits for a living.

Posted · Report post

It looks like someone got over-enthusiasic when creosoting the fence.

Of course, I say this from the confort of my own house because I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be saying that to her face, now.

Posted (edited) · Report post

She was a talentless slutdog before, now she is a brown talentless slutdog.

And I would have no problems saying that to her face, but the chances of me going to Battersea Dogs home in the next few years are remote!

Edited by SgtDave

Posted · Report post

Crazy woman, body builders look well ugly. Like their bodies are struggling to contain the muscle... ewwww :/

Posted · Report post

Crazy woman, body builders look well ugly. Like their bodies are struggling to contain the muscle... ewwww :/

Like she was any better before.

Posted · Report post

I always thought the word "coloured" was a bit strange to be honest, to me it implies "non-white" which has unfortunate connotations, but I didn't realise it was considered politically incorrect. In fact I remember it used to be considered more PC than "Black."

Still, everyone's walking on eggshells around the issue in football at the moment. The FA decide to make an example of Suarez despite their support of Rooney who physically assaulted an opponent on live TV and their subsequent successful appeal in getting his ban reduced.

Posted · Report post

The whole issue makes me uneasy. Why is it acceptable to call another player everything under the sun, or throw a whole mouthful of the worst insults at referees and their assistants, yet nothing really happens...but when someone brings race into the equation everything kicks-off.

I'm not condoning racism at all. If Suarez used racist language then he deserves his ban, and the same for John Terry, BUT what I don't like is the fact that racial language is seen as being massively worse than any other form of abuse.

Posted · Report post

I'm not condoning racism at all. If Suarez used racist language then he deserves his ban, and the same for John Terry, BUT what I don't like is the fact that racial language is seen as being massively worse than any other form of abuse.

This and I'd also add that people of said race are quite happy for people of said race to use it in any form, rap music etc.

Things like this always remind me of Russell Howard, "It's political correctness GONE MAD!" ;)

I always thought the word "coloured" was a bit strange to be honest, to me it implies "non-white" which has unfortunate connotations, but I didn't realise it was considered politically incorrect. In fact I remember it used to be considered more PC than "Black."

It was the case, it changes so often it's hard to know what you can bloody say nowadays.

Posted · Report post

I was watching him on MotD when Hansen said it and I was like "OH NO HE DI-NT" and lol'd as he said it again and was wondering if anything would happen. ;)

However it wasn't racist at all. It wasn't used in a bad way, it just isn't a PC way to refer to non-whites. Come to think of it I don't know what is other than to say that "football is a lot more multi-cultural now" or something like that.

Posted · Report post

"Football has a lot more big cocked black guys now" is that racist? I dunno anymore.

Posted · Report post

"Football has a lot more big cocked black guys now" is that racist? I dunno anymore.

Depends what you mean. Here's a handy cut-out-and-keep guide :P

Posted Image

Posted · Report post

This is just really odd, and very sad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16716210

A convicted paedophile, whose partner is accused of murdering their children in Spain, has been found hanged in his cell at HMP Manchester.

Former TV psychic Martin Smith, 46, originally from North Shields, was jailed for 16 years in March 2011 for raping a girl aged under 16 in Cumbria.

His partner Lianne Smith is in custody accused of murdering their two children in Lloret de Mar, Spain.

I don't think we'll ever know what caused these two to get as fucked up as they did. Not sure I want to know.

Posted · Report post

You'd think he would have seen that coming.

Posted · Report post

How thick is this soldier? Oh wait...he's American, that answers it.

U S A! U S A! U S A!

Posted · Report post

lol

Yeah.. either that or he simply loves his wife and doesn't want to lose her, so he's going along with it.

But still. What a lying foof.

Posted · Report post

It's been speculated that this is a complete fake, in that the article doens't look great. For example, the word pregnant on the 6th line is all sorts of messy! Dunno if legit or not.

Posted · Report post

Posted Image

More importantly...they let this foof loose with a gun????

Posted · Report post

I suspect that this is an April Fool's joke!

[Edit]]

Ah! They you go. A hoax. And not a very new one either. http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/3dfilm.asp

Gawd bless the interweb - Like space junk, something gets out there and floats around for ever. Occasionally it re-appears, and it's "shock new horror!".

[/Edit]