Welcome to Computers N Stuff
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What pisses you off?

• Please log in to reply
4781 replies to this topic

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

We had one on DW (sniff) so I thought if someone was to start one it should be me as absolutely everything annoys me, i'll kick off.
I hate it when facebook friends post a million fucking pic's of their newborn babies, yeah like you are the world first father/mother, fuck off.

Edited by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe, 24 August 2011 - 11:14 PM.

jeremy deagle

jeremy deagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

We had one on DW (sniff) so I thought if someone was to start one it should be me as absolutely everything annoys me, i'll kick off.
I hate it when facebook friends post a million fucking pic's of their newborn babies, yeah like you are the world first father/mother, fuck off.

Seems a bit harsh! Some people like kids, their facebook feed isn't just for you, you miserable, child hating git! ;)

Halrick

Halrick

The Law

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
It says a lot that "what pisses you off?" has resurfaced before "what doesn't piss you off?" ;)

I agree about the Facebook thing although I'd like to add pics of nights out to the list. A few friends upload 100 to 200 pics a night and I'm baffled that they've got time to do anything other than take photos. One photo of something genuinely significant really is enough, thanks.

jeremy deagle

jeremy deagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
What pisses me off is people who just posts pics of them pissed up on a night out... :)

Shogun

Shogun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

What pisses me off is people who just posts pics of them pissed up on a night out... :)

+1 for that!

Take a decent picture for once not just you holding a damm bottle with your eyes closed! Can't be assed with them foofs!

FrozenLuffy

FrozenLuffy

Unemployed fool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

It's the ones who replace their profile picture with a picture of their child. Aside from making it difficult to tell who they are, it's also looks really fucking creepy.

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Seems a bit harsh! Some people like kids, their facebook feed isn't just for you, you miserable, child hating git! :)

Git's complaining about what pisses people off on this thread really piss me off. :)

jeremy deagle

jeremy deagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
*First urge to keep this going on an endless loop*

FrozenLuffy

FrozenLuffy

Unemployed fool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
Gears of War installing on my PC, taking its bloody time doing it.

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Working on saturdays.

burp

burp

Whoop Whoop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
google

When I used to go to google the cursor would automatically be in the serch box so I just typed, for the last two days it has stopped doing that so I hit my homepage (google) and start typing and nothing happens because I have to now click in the search box first. I can't seem to remember this either so I've literally typed everything I've searched for this weekend twice and I'm nearly at the point of sticking my fist through my monitor.

Has everyone else got this problem?

Edit - Apparently not, here are some fixes

http://www.seroundta...-bug-13927.html

Just for laughs, after I posted the original comment I thought I should probably google it and see if anyone else is having this so I went to google and typed "google cursor not in serch box" and nothing happened BECAUSE THE F'ING CURSOR WASN'T IN THE F'ING SEARCH BOX SO I HAD TO F'ING TYPE IT AGAIN BECAUSE I'M SUCH A F'ING F'TARD THAT AFTER WRITING ABOUT THE PROBLEM I STILL F'ING FORGOT 2 F'ING SECONDS LATER.

I feel better for sharing that.

Anyone know where I can buy a new monitor?

Is it ok to say f'ing? Like, a lot? Probably not, let me moderate my own post.

Perfect. I should probably be a moderator, I'm reaaaallly good. If you're interested Opti, let me know how much it pays and we'll work something out.

Edited by burp, 28 August 2011 - 11:01 AM.

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Yes that also pisses me off.

minamoto

minamoto

Its mister to you.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts
Ordered some new RAM from ebuyer early on Thursday. Paid for next day delivery and advised it would arrive Friday.

It still hasn't arrived. I know its a bank holiday in England, but there is fully service in Scotland, plus my item is sat waiting at my local depot. Really pissed off.

Looking around the net, quite a few people are mentioning that ebuyers service is going down hill. Certainly isn't what I normally get though Scan, although I appreciate it may be Parcel Force's fault.

Scan are pissing me off though. I contacted them wanting to RMA faulty RAM I have. I thought there customer service was good? I have explained that I have tested the sticks individually and in different slots. The PC runs solidly when one stick is in, but when I swap it out and put in the other, it BSODS immediately.

This isn't good enough for Scan who want me to do further tests. I don't have time, I'm the customer telling you your lifetime warranty RAM is faulty. Deal with it.

Grrrr.

Edited by minamoto, 29 August 2011 - 02:47 PM.

paulod

paulod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
Following on from the 'action' in the 'doesnt' thread.

Sat in the office all alone for 2 hours, get the urge for a dump, deposit the rather smelly curry tainted dump, open the bog door to walk out just as two smart lasses from accounts walk towards me . :lol:

jeremy deagle

jeremy deagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts

Following on from the 'action' in the 'doesnt' thread.

Sat in the office all alone for 2 hours, get the urge for a dump, deposit the rather smelly curry tainted dump, open the bog door to walk out just as two smart lasses from accounts walk towards me . :lol:

Why are you shitting in the women's toilet?

SgtDave

dont want to fog out the blokes crapper, obviously!

paulod

paulod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
The outer bog door obv ;) , didn't matter which i'd used as the whole floor was honking.

Surfdude

Insomnia. Hours of fun. :|

Woodsmaster

Woodsmaster

My cat smells of cat food

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Massive toothache leading to removal next week of said decayed tooth. Bloody idiot, should've gone so much earlier.

Serena

Serena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I have to agree with the "Facebook nuisance" though also for various other reasons.
First and fur-more... random people adding you to their friends list.
Okay... so we SOMEHOW know the same person that knows a person which knows another person we both know. *reads her sentence again.... gets a headache*
So OF COURSE we have to add each other as well!!

Secondly.... Most people aren't even aware of how openly they're sharing their personal details.
You miss reading just one sentence before clicking another "I agree" button... and god knows what kind of application can now read and store your personal data.
Ironically those morons are also the ones whining about how unsafe the Internet is. Yeah nice going... perhaps you should start using your brain and stop sharing your life with each and everyone on Facebook.
That's why I only entered the most basic details on there... The people who actually know me don't have to read them up on there.

That said... I could probably rant about Facebook for another 3-4 hours.
(Though I do admit that I really like some of the games....*cough*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users