• You may notice some wonkiness - i'm just integrating the wordpress install and the xenforo install. Things may go funny for a little while or you may get some odd emails here and there as it syncs the accounts.

Android Thread

ThorZ

Monsters dont sleep under your bed, they sleep ins
Oct 10, 2011
London
If you have an S2 like me then *JuiceDefender extends the battery life no end !

brilliant app

ThorZ

Oct 10, 2011
London
im thinkint about it, the free version allows me a full day of heavy use and 2.5 days of casual use before re charging

Rich

Aug 24, 2011
What are you calling heavy and casual use?

I can get that out of mine anyway

ThorZ

Oct 10, 2011
London
Heavy use for me is not using wifi when browsing the internet at home ( i live in a church and the s2 doesn't pickup my wireless in my living room) along side auto sync my emails on weekends every 30 mins, playing games on way to work which is an hour each way, calling home which always seems to take longer than your average call!.

casual use for me is the occasional text message short phone call and checking the football scores

ThorZ

Oct 10, 2011
London
ha ha niether ! the church was converted into flats in the 80's so the walls are very thick some still have the arches built in but the ceilings are paper thin :-( Bsoltan, Catachamonkey and Reids have been there they can contest the crapness of my Wifi.

Nige

It is, is it?
Aug 27, 2011
Worcester
LOLZ - I kind of guessed that!

Sympathies - I've had quite few dealings with ecclesiastical buildings and wifi.

A bloke I work with always recommends routers next to windows ((the glass type, not the MS type) to get round thick internal walls, or repeaters to take the signal up a floor, across and down (where there's a second floor to do that). If there's any outside space, then that's a good option too.

I'm sure you've tried all that though.

Halrick

The Law
Aug 16, 2011
South Wales
Bought the suitably-titled Great Little War Game. A very basic turn-based strategy but good fun and well worth the 69p.

Halrick

The Law
Aug 16, 2011
South Wales
Galaxy Pack is a great buy at £1.29. You get a selection of live wallpapers, some of which can be customised to add or remove stars and change their colours. Once you've chosen a galaxy you're able to rotate it in 3D on each of your screens. Each is as beautiful as the next!

Shogun

Aug 25, 2011
Bought the suitably-titled Great Little War Game. A very basic turn-based strategy but good fun and well worth the 69p.
Bought this the other day, it was actually a Great Little War Game :)
It's quiet hard too, i find myself getting a lot of ribbons rather than Gold or Silver cups :(

But its still good though, definatly worth 69p!

dummkopf

Oct 26, 2011
I bought that game when it was 10p in the Android 10 billion sale. Never really got in to it though.

Shogun

Aug 25, 2011
I got it in the Humble Bundel and it is an amzingly simple yet complex/frustrating game that everyone must play!

SgtDave

Massive Member
Aug 30, 2011
ok...Sold!

EDIT: you bastards made me buy Fifa 12 for 25p :p whilst i was in there too

Last edited by a moderator: