• You may notice some wonkiness - i'm just integrating the wordpress install and the xenforo install. Things may go funny for a little while or you may get some odd emails here and there as it syncs the accounts.

Overwatch

Halrick

The Law
Aug 16, 2011
South Wales
Couldn't seem to find a thread for this. Is anyone else playing? I bought it on impulse over the weekend and instantly fell in love with it despite having no prior desire to play. Everything feels really well balanced, the characters are likeable and you're not doomed to failure at any point in any round. I honestly thought it was a TF2 clone but it's a world away from it.

I'm Halrick#21385 on Battle.net. Feel free to add me  :)

SuPerNoVi

Supreme Being
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Leicestershire
Yeah I've got it, really diverse game. Lots of different play styles because of the focus on heroes instead of classes, makes it stand out against TF2.

I haven't played it as much as I'd like but I am keen to play more.

Last edited by a moderator:

gavpowell

Suits you
Sep 3, 2011
I thought about buying this, but then it seemed very similar to TF2 and I thought Blizzard were taking the mickey charging 40 quid for the game and including in-game purchases. One or the other, not both.

justplainandy

just found the settings...
Aug 24, 2011
The IAPs are only cosmetic items, though - the new characters and maps are going to be free. 

ThorZ

Monsters dont sleep under your bed, they sleep ins
Oct 10, 2011
London
I just got it on PS4 (mainly due to work colleagues all playing on it on there and i can use voice eventually) looking forward to playing it and attempting to FPS on a control pad :-( 

SuPerNoVi

Supreme Being
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Leicestershire
I just got it on PS4 (mainly due to work colleagues all playing on it on there and i can use voice eventually) looking forward to playing it and attempting to FPS on a control pad :-( 
I read today on Overwatch reddit that the controls are really bad on PS4. I'm a firm believer that you can master even the most awful control pads and control schemes though, it just might be a bit more difficult than you're used to.

ThorZ

Monsters dont sleep under your bed, they sleep ins
Oct 10, 2011
London
Im gonna try it out on friday night, im currently trying to get used to the PS controller as its been a while since ive used one ! 

paulod

Aug 29, 2011
Newcastle
Found the free weekend is on again so I'll try and catch anyone who is still playing.

I play as support on BF1 so any tips on who to play as? Been using Soldier76 in training mode and seems to suit me but I'm open to suggestions

paulod#21469