• You may notice some wonkiness - i'm just integrating the wordpress install and the xenforo install. Things may go funny for a little while or you may get some odd emails here and there as it syncs the accounts.

The New Fight Night Thread

Barry

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Starting a new thread. (Because i can!) Abuse of Power

Thinking about trying to organise a fight night, try and get some community games going again. Didn't want to just lump it on a friday, but i'm sure we can try and get something regular going again!

I was thinking maybe a few little groups for Destiny 2 this week or maybe even some PUBG?

Anyone up for this?

Was also thinking of Livestreaming them for people to check out if they can't make it?

Last edited by a moderator:

bsoltan

Aug 15, 2011
Very much up for it, currently playing some PUBG and enjoying team games much more than solo. I need much more practise.

Got Destiny 2 as well so can join up for that. In fact I've been lacking some good multiplayer action for some time so willing to play most things if I've got them. :D

Usually online most evenings including weekends.

SgtDave

Massive Member
Aug 30, 2011
I have PUBG but suck at it so can be your canon fodder. If i cant play then i would certainly watch a live stream because....i like to watch  :ph34r:

Reactions: Shogun

paulod

Aug 29, 2011
Newcastle
I am thoroughly crap at it, still haven't killed anyone despite a couple of top ten finishes.

Closest I got was finishing 4th, was hiding in a bathroom someone came into the building, I could hear doors being opened, waited for my door to open and got ready to blow them away...

Had the gun on single shot rather than auto and promptly got killed  :huh:

Good fun though

bsoltan

Aug 15, 2011
That's how it goes. It is much more different in squads when you feel you can actually take people on rather than hiding away until the end. Makes it feel like a different game.