• You may notice some wonkiness - i'm just integrating the wordpress install and the xenforo install. Things may go funny for a little while or you may get some odd emails here and there as it syncs the accounts.

What doesn't piss you off?

Shogun

Aug 25, 2011
I've not bought any vinyl in a fair few year now, my decks are packed in the loft too.

I don't think they will be coming out for at least 5 years until we move to a bigger house :(

djmagnifique

Aug 21, 2011
I've not bought any vinyl in a fair few year now, my decks are packed in the loft too.

I don't think they will be coming out for at least 5 years until we move to a bigger house :(
Just do what I did and take over the dining table.

Shogun

Aug 25, 2011
We actually just bought a new dining room table, and she has already claimed it with her shit. I paid for the damm thing!

djmagnifique

Aug 21, 2011
Only one thing for it then, get an Ikea Kallax 2x4 case and take over a spare bit of space you have in the bedroom.

Reactions: Nige

gavpowell

Suits you
Sep 3, 2011
Election night. I think this is the first one I've really enjoyed, and the triumph of hope over despair was a delightful surprise.

Reactions: Nige

gavpowell

Suits you
Sep 3, 2011
So you won't have seen any of the new series that have been on Dave then?
I saw some clips of the first new series, and it was a lot better than the execrable Bck to Earth, but I think they should have left well alone,  so haven't bothered.

djmagnifique

Aug 21, 2011
I found series 10 and 11 were a big improvement from Back To Earth, some of the jokes felt like classic Red Dwarf.  Lemons from series 10 is a particular favorite of mine.

gavpowell

Suits you
Sep 3, 2011
I found series 10 and 11 were a big improvement from Back To Earth, some of the jokes felt like classic Red Dwarf.  Lemons from series 10 is a particular favorite of mine.
Well, I have now watched the first three episodes of series 10, and Lemons was the worst of the lot! The first two were a lot more like classic Dwarf, but Lemons had too many cliches and recycled gags for my liking. I'll give it another couple of episodes but so far, I still think they should have stopped at series 6.

Reactions: Shogun

mus422

Sep 1, 2011
Amsterdam
Treating myself to a new watch that I'm really pleased with. It went through my mind to buy a stupidly expensive Omega, but I could not justify spending about £3.5k on a watch........yet :)  .

Went for a cheaper option and bought myself a watch similar to this from Christoper Ward: https://www.christopherward.co.uk/collections/trident-collection

How much?!? 

Each to their own but spending that much for a watch amazes me.....