Driver

Staff member
Well this is a rum state of affairs. Good to see you folks are still knocking around, though I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've managed to come through relatively unscathed myself, though I had the fun modifier of being diagnosed with Crohn's back at the end of 2019. Turns out the treatment for which is immunosuppressants, which, strangely enough, aren't ideal in a pandemic. On the plus side I get to jump the queue for the vaccine. so... that's nice.

My (belated) sympathies, Paulod. Losing someone suddenly like that is incomprehensible. It seems trite to say 'I hope you're doing well', but I wish you the best.

Reactions: Nige

Shogun

There's a familiar face we've not seen in a while!

I'd say how you doing but it seems you've got it worse than the rest of the world at the moment :( Hope it's not knocking you for six too much!

I've managed to grab both shots and my booster last week so I'm fairly lucky tbh.

There is still a few of us kicking it on Discord although a lot of us have drifted off and just idle a lot like the good old days lol

Driver

Staff member
It seems that in some regards I'm fortunate in that my condition can be (mostly) managed by a change of diet. While that does mean I have to lay off the alcohol and fatty foods (I'm a skinny bugger anyway, so no real change there), I've also avoided the more severe effects of the disease and don't require surgery, so I'm counting my blessings.