Sign in to follow this  
milese

Err hello again :)

Well I must confess I was more of a lurker on the dear old Wandy site but I've got SuperNovi to thank (hello Tim) to pointing me in this direction and I have to say that I recognise most of the posters on this and it makes me feel all warm and lovely again!

I didn't post enough on the DW site to get much of a "presence" but you might notice a sudden increase in KISS avatars here soon :)

Nice to be back.......

Thanks for the replies guys. Cool to see some familiar names. Games wise I'm obsessed with DayZ - actually to the point of being annoyed with myself. I just (couple of months back) built a new rig and it really ought to enjoy a much wider cannon of cool stuff to play.

Looking forward to:

Witcher 3 

Project Cars

Battlefront (EA/DICE are so gonna fuck this up I fear)

I remember on the DW forum we all were getting excited about Doom 3 coming out - I would put the above 3 at a similar level of excitement in terms of personal expectation but I'm much older now and allegedly wiser.

Talking of which, how old are you lot:  I'm rather freaked out to see myself typing the fact that I'm 45 this year :(

27 here! :P

Do you think when we're all on our death beds we'll be logging on to say our final good byes? :(

I won't die, i'm waiting to have my subconscious transplanted into a cyberbrains and live forever online...Ghost in a Shell anyone? ;) 

When I'm on my deathbed I'm coming on here to get banned one last time - forever.

Would it disappoint you if i never banned you?