Sign in to follow this  
burp

Web developers

Question

I'm pretty sure there are some web developers on here, but can't remember who.

Is anyone interested in some paid work to help me put together a wordpress website. In brief, I have about 3 templates that together have everything that I need. I need someone to combine them all into one and maybe show me how to add a few other options.

PM me if interested, to reiterate I'm paying and not asking for a favour so you'll need to be proficient.

I may sometimes be a dick on here but I'm nice to work with :P

2 answers to this question

One of those developers is me.

I've got some paid work on that I'm struggling to finish but to be fair that's never ending requests for changes and additions. If I was a freelancer I'd be well up for it but with a full time job I'd struggle to meet your expectations just like I am this other guy.

The idea of combining 3 templates you've bought, whilst written down sounds easy. I'd guarantee is actually not. A lot of these templates have plugins specifically packaged with the theme, trying to separate them out into their own could be an interesting task on its own.

I guess it depends what your budget is? What your expectations are for completion time? Your idea of fast might be my idea of slow :)

Do you want to PM me your email address and I'll send you more precise details tonight so you can see how easy/difficult it might be? Then if you might be up for it you can give me a price and an ETA.