Sobtanian

The Official Fight-Night Friday Thread

Hello!

Quite a few of us regularly spend Friday evening online, mostly Battlefield 3 but any game really. We usually organise things on Twitter but I know not everyone's on there. Hence, here's a thread to post in if you're playing on a Friday!

The usual meet up is in mumble/steam and then on to whatever game we're all gonna play. Last few Fridays we've had great turnouts of at least 8 people (leading to great Squad Rush games, except when Halrick bloody spams RPGs at everyone - the bastard).

Doesn't have to be BF3, any game is fine as long as there's people to play. The more the merrier!

SO - let's Fight Night Tonight! I'll be on mumble/steam from around 20:30, see you there!

Most people know the mumble server details, but if you don't then just ask!

Yeah that was great fun last night- I think the guys name was Eksellent or something? Mind you at one point Andy I thought you were talking about me - as I was effing and jeffing a fair bit! :)

Our side went from being really good to being really shit - and whereas had I been playing on my own I would of quit, playing with you guys meant I persisted and was having fun.

Highlight of the night? As we're having another one ripped on Wake Island, al4omega discovers that you can drive those little scenery bulldozers :)

So, instead of fighting the enemy we were pissing ourselves farting around with the bulldozer :P

The best think about Wake Island is the Anti-Aircraft tank in the hanger at the airfield. It can be used to literally have ANYTHING!! Kill troops and tanks as well as planes and helicopters!

And, yes, the dozers are great fun!

I really am going to try and attend this tonight and future ones but I might be scuppered by a combination of work and a bad cold this evening.

I really should start playing BF3 again. I really like the short, sharp, shock of payday: the hesit for my multiplayer fix at the moment.

Well, you missed Andy's Spectacular Helicopter Stunt Show. Flying in the Venom on one of the miniguns, when the pilot either gets shot or ejects. I managed to switch to the cockpit as it was plummeting to the ground, and managed to recover, just clipping a little rise in the ground. Barely a scratch, ably repaired by cptwhite, and we lived to fly again!