Sobtanian

The Official Fight-Night Friday Thread

206 posts in this topic

I second that. It's been a while since we've raided a bank vault.

BF3 isn't worth playing until the bloody dart exploit is fixed.

I dont have Payday but maybe willing to get it if you guys think its worth it? not sure if ill get online tonight though

How many people here own Shattered Horizon? It's pretty much BF3 in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace and could be fun for a future Fight Night.

How many people here own Shattered Horizon? It's pretty much BF3 in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace and could be fun for a future Fight Night.

If it's been heavily discounted in a Steam sale at some point, I probably own it.

Without realising.

Me neither - my wife insists we are going to something called a "rest-or-rant" which seems a little odd, to see Fam Lee. Chinese person I expect. Oddly, she seems to insist we do something like this near her birthday EVERY year...

Sadly, Saturday is wifey day.

So I'll be all by myself tonight them? If al's around I'll drag him into some MW3, otherwise it's Mass Effect 3, Rayman, and Binary Domain for me :)

Sadly, Saturday is wifey day.

So I'll be all by myself tonight them? If al's around I'll drag him into some MW3, otherwise it's Mass Effect 3, Rayman, and Binary Domain for me :)

I should be on later - got kids things on though - school disco and that, so will be on and off until 9.00pm!

People! Come join me PLEASE, in SoB's Kitchen, for some Sniper Elite v2 thrills, spills, and ace headshots from our resident sniper-in-hiding, al4omega; and our resident sniper-honcho, Halrick!

Tonight 21:00 BST till late!

docandyh, have you bought it yet?

I'll be on later, what are the mumble server settings. The Kitchen was full last night when I checked in.

Though I'll probably be thoughly thrashed as I don't know any of the maps yet. If it's full I might alternate with ME3 MP

Humph.

The sniper elite server browser only shows one or two servers now, and definitely not the kitchen. Probably cos servers need to update. FFS.

Worst comes to the worst, I can host a 2v2 match.

*cries*