FrozenLuffy

What are you currently playing?

Too many games, too little time - isn't that always the way that everything comes at once.

Having to split my time between :-

Warhammer 40K Space Marine

Deus Ex - HR

Dead Island

Minecraft

And Bleach - Soul Ressurecion has just landed this morning.

I must start playing 1 at a time and complete it before moving to the next.

Playing a fair bit of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

The community has developed their own lobby for it (in case GPGNet ever goes down), which works much more smoothly than GPG's offering and has a few notable improvements:

- You can now have 12 player games

- You can now have infinite observers

Check it out and possibly join me. Doesn't matter if you can't find your CD Key, the Lobby will let you in.

http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52273

Finally gotten around to playing LA Noire (I rented it from Lovefilm but it's been sat the shelf for a couple of weeks as I've been playing DX:HR).

I didn't really like it at first, the dialogue isn't particularly well implemented and doesn't flow like a proper conversation should and I don't like the trial and error needed to complete some of the objectives, but now I'm about halfway in and it's growing on me. I still hate the protagonist though, his acting is wooden and the character pretty unlikeable.

I also think I've guessed the killer already, unless the game is throwing clever red herrings at me, but Cole hasn't made the same connection so I can't do anything about it yet.

The facial animation is pretty damn impressive, although I've found that sometimes characters' eyes don't move properly and it gives them a creepy "uncanny valley" look.

If nothing else it is, at least, miles better than Heavy Rain, which was the last game in this sort of vein I was looking forward to and I was bitterly disappointed.

Edited by Surfdude

Finally gotten around to playing LA Noire (I rented it from Lovefilm but it's been sat the shelf for a couple of weeks as I've been playing DX:HR).

I also think I've guessed the killer already, unless the game is throwing clever red herrings at me, but Cole hasn't made the same connection so I can't do anything about it yet.

The facial animation is pretty damn impressive, although I've found that sometimes characters' eyes don't move properly and it gives them a creepy "uncanny valley" look.

If nothing else it is, at least, miles better than Heavy Rain, which was the last game in this sort of vein I was looking forward to and I was bitterly disappointed.

You think you've guessed the killer, but you'll be miles off :D

I really like the game. My best mate who completed it last week also said "The missions near the end get very different and you get to do some mint stuff, but I won't ruin it". So i'm quite excited to see what the fuss is about.

My best mate who completed it last week also said "The missions near the end get very different and you get to do some mint stuff, but I won't ruin it". So i'm quite excited to see what the fuss is about.

Murder in a Polo factory? ಠ_ಠ

I must start playing 1 at a time and complete it before moving to the next.

This is my problem too..

Got Mad World, Red Steel 2, Mini Ninjas and Boy & His Blob all on the go on Wii.

Then there's Max & The Magic Marker, World of Goo, Cut The Rope, Rainbow 6 and Zombie Infection on iPad still unfinished.

Thinking back, I still need to complete HL2:Episode2 on PC.. plus Armed & Dangerous and PoP:Sands of Time.

I never seem to have the time for PC gaming now though. ;)

Oh.. and I'm sure I have some Xbox games I didn't complete too.. Urgh..

That's because consoles kill your PC time. Why sit on the (relatively) uncomfortable PC chair in comparison with the TV/sofa in the front room? That'll only be exacerbated by the iPad - convenience of being able to play it anywhere. So it's easy to grind out hours on your console - personally I'm a little sick of the PC after 10 hours of being at work.

I've not meaningfully upgraded my PC in about 3 years now... And I'm not sure I've needed to yet. Battlefield 3 will probably change that, but at the moment, most of my gaming fix is served pretty well by my PS3, I only really play Civ 5 on my PC. I probably just need a damn good reformat - it's been a long time and it's running like shit. Too many fucking processes.

You think you've guessed the killer, but you'll be miles off ;)

Well, I've just finished all the Homicide missions and it turns out I was right about the killer :)

Also, the final homicide mission was an absolute arse-ache; I hope there are no more like that in the rest of the game.

Finished Deus Ex. Enjoyed it a lot.

Just started GOW 3, feels a bit meh.

Really enjoying playing Gatling Gears and Renegade Ops co op with my son. Although he is useless at the end of level bosses. The quality of some of the £10 games around these days is excellent.

Still need to finish Fallout New Vegas, I have a got a tad sidetracked with all the side missions.

civ v, i really do think it's the best civ to date

Oh yes!

EDIT: dead: bear with Gears of war, just for an hour or so, after the opening with Marcus and co on the ship at least. It really is a great game and it'd be a shame you miss it :P

Edited by Sobtanian

even though i have had the game form just after launch i must admit that i still dont have any level 50 toons, my time is limited and i just run about doing a few quests and rifts round my level when i play, but there has been afew nice things come out in the last few months, free server transfers (once every 7 days if you want to move about!), Epic quest line for higher level toons, new war fronts if you like PvP, new style Rifts, PvPrifts, new raid zones, cross shard looking for group tool etc.

the new game update should be in the next day or so where they are bringing out a whole load of stuff, click >here< to have a brief look.

Deus Ex HR and a bit of Medal of Honor multiplayer.

I'm on the first mission in HR - I chose the "non-deadly" approach and then remembered that stealth games bore me shitless.

And the most irritating thing - I'm in a storeroom with an openable vent in the ceiling and a stepladder in the corner. Why the fuck would I go trolling round for cardboard boxes to build a platform to reach said vent when there's a perfectly good stepladder in the bloody corner? - for fuck's sake!

Overall I'm enjoying it though, and it's a good game imho. Especially for a quid!