Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barry

Game/Services Username List

29 posts in this topic

It's Live again. I'll run through it again at the weekend and clean it up a bit better (unless someone else would kindly like to clean it if i open it for editing?)

Seems as good a place to ask as any - any ideas on changing your GFWL gamertag when you don't have an Xbox or an inclination to splash out on the privilege?

Xbox.com, but it'll cost you 800 points.

Cheers Ben. Re-installed Bioshock 2 to get to that point - but then faced with having to fork over cash for 200 MS points I won't even use, I frankly decided to stick with what I have. If nothing else, because it brought home to me how little I use GFWL...

Do Google Docs offer version control yet?

My details (and a lot of others) are out of date and it would be good if we could alter things, with the ability for AssassinX to revert them if someone fucks it up.

Right, i've updated mine and also merged the Xbox Live/GFWL profiles as it's redundant now and nobody had any differing usernames.

I have left the GFWL column as an 'alternate' one, in case people have set up PC-specific profile to stop others members of their family fucking with Batman when they try to play the Kinect they got for Christmas.