Sign in to follow this  
Sobtanian

Mumble Server Details

the thought of grown men giggling whilst playing games makes me think i might have to search out this here mumble server on a friday night. also might make me play bf3 a bit more than i have done (which is basically not at all!!)

the thought of grown men giggling whilst playing games makes me think i might have to search out this here mumble server on a friday night. also might make me play bf3 a bit more than i have done (which is basically not at all!!)

It's a must! Also, a lot of the times some of us are playing different games but hanging around in the server just to chat while playing :D

Just a thought.  What about Razer Coms it's free, sound quality is pretty good and you don't need to rent a server.  Don't need to use it much but it does the job.

I can vouch for Razer Coms, used them with Fall Guy when playing Borderlands 2.  Is there a specific reason you're sticking with Mumble?

No reason other than familiarity and that most of us have it installed/are used to it.

What are your views chaps? Want to give this razer thing a go?

My vote is for mumble because many friends not on here who play/chat with us have the server details, but I'm ok with whatever the majority decides.

No reason other than familiarity and that most of us have it installed/are used to it.

What are your views chaps? Want to give this razer thing a go?

My vote is for mumble because many friends not on here who play/chat with us have the server details, but I'm ok with whatever the majority decides.

Mumble

Fear the new thing.

Trust what is known.