Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mus422

Gta V

255 posts in this topic

Looks amazing, I love these games.

Some interesting info was revealed recently.

1) You control the 3 players in the trailer, not just one and you can apparently switch between them at will - their stories intertwining. They go about their daily business so when you take control they could be doing anything.

2) The size of the map is bigger than Red Dead Revolver, GTA 4 and GTA SA COMBINED!!! That's ridiculous.

Do you mean Red Dead Redemption burp?

I agree, look awesome. My only concern is that they did such a brilliant job with GTA IV and RDR, I worry that they've set themselves too high a bar.

But again this is R* so I have faith.

Will play this on PC, because Max Payne 3 was very optimised (on my system at least) so hopefully this'll follow suit.

Fingers crossed for a RDR 2 next year :D

Well I said a while back that I really wasn't interested in another GTA due to more of the sameyness, but I have to say with each passing trailer I am getting more interested again.

Quite looking forward to it now, just wish they would do a PC release at the same time as the consoles as maxed out graphics would be very nice indeed.

Guess it will be on the PS3 for me.

Planes and Jets in a GTA that isn't the shitty San Andreas? I'm in!

Looks good, more of the GTA4 approach that I really loved.

What was wrong with San Andreas? It's been a while but I really enjoyed, especially on those missions with that crazy Latina chick!

3 new character trailers up on the main site

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/videos/mft

They do really show the different feel for each of the main players.

Michael - Feels like Vice City in that it's all about the cash, the rich end of the city fancy homes and skyscrapers.

Franklin - San Andreas 2.0, ghettos and gangsters, as far removed from the first video as you could want.

Trevor - Out in the sticks like the bits in between the main cities of San Andreas.

It feels like 3 games in one, much like the original San Andreas but with 3 playable characters rather than just one in distinct areas.

Can't wait.

Im excited but im going to try to hold off until it comes to PC, but it will be tough !

My PS3 is broken (well the drive is) and I've just replaced it with a straight Blu Ray player, so I'm going to have to wait for GTA V on the PC.

Unless of course all these videos we are seeing is actually the game running on the new generation consoles?

Most likely.

Im excited but im going to try to hold off until it comes to PC, but it will be tough !

I remember when my brother got San Andreas for the PS2, I held off from playing it because I was waiting for it to come out on PC and I knew he was going to get it as a present for my 18th birthday. I remember it being a rather easy wait as I knew from playing Vice City on PC that the games just played better than they did on the consoles, not to mention looked better as well.

I'd like to think that this experience would make it easy for me to wait again for this one but I don't think it will be, if anything I've probably gotten more impatient over the years which baffles me.

I can not wait for this!  :D

You think CJ will make a cameo in this one? Or maybe an Easter Egg?

Wouldn't surprise me if he did, Rockstar games usually have loads of little references to previous games.

That looks amazing! I can't believe house many mini games they have in it, fully fledged golf and tennis sim?

I just hope the controls are as good as they are saying they are and a massive improvement on GTA4.

And they had to throw in a sneak peak at the online mode too....the bastards! That looks like it could be amazing!

Also, incase anyone hasn't seen it. Both console versions require a mandatory 8GB install.

lol, this game literally has everything!  I'm very torn though. While it looks amazing I've never really gotten on with previous GTA games. My interest in them seems to fade quickly.

I have an issue where I get distracted with side missions and never seem to progress with the main game. Ultimately I get bored and stop playing! A.D.D!!