Sign in to follow this  
mus422

Gta V

I think it looks current gen.  The textures aren't the best and some of the shooting parts just look like most AAA games detail wise.

Why not just have this as the big release game for the next gen?  I understand why as they will want to maximise profits but this really should have been the must buy title for XBone / PS4.

It does look awesome though, a few things there like switching between characters looks pretty cool.  Again though, why no automatic PC release?  Surely the PC market is big enough with the current boom to make it worth doing a version.

I didn't really get into the GTA games until IV came along, with its brilliant story and gameplay.

This video looks bloody magnificent. I almost preordered it for Xbox (because I prefer the controller) but then I remember that Digital Foundry tend to compare both versions and recommend one (in terms of frame rate, graphics etc) so thought I'd wait.

GTA IV was the worst game out of all of them (3 onwards), in terms of story and gameplay.

And that's not my opinion, that's a fact ;)

Nico, whatever his name was, was such a boring character (also fact).

It's also been confirmed that the video was the game running on a PS3.

I remember everything related to that day. I was at high school and had a paper round, it took me 4 weeks wages to pay for it. I remember pre ordering it from Game in Blackburn about 3 months before. I even remember the name of the guy who worked in game who served me.

The build up was just crazy. All the mags were just brimming with 8 page spreads of words and new pics, just for that title. All the lads at school were buzzing for it too.

I even played a prank 2 weeks before release. Cutting out an advertising poster in OXM, and neatly sliding it in to the front of my 007 Agent Under Fire case. Took it in to school and tricked everyone in to thinking I had it early. I've never been as popular with the girls as I was on that day. They were queuing to get to know me better.

The day itself was surreal. I wasted half of it in woodwork on the lathe ruining countless pieces of timber. My mum was the special chosen one to take my pre order and collect it for me with my John Terry wage packet I'd worked for the previous 4 weeks.

That particular day November 02 was fucking awful. It lashed down the entire paper round and I was dripped in cold piss by the end of it. Getting home and playing that game with Billy Jean on the radio, gaming memories like that are few and far between.

This game makes me feel like that again. Cannot wait.

I've never been as popular with the girls as I was on that day. They were queuing to get to know me better.

The day itself was surreal.

That is very surreal.

Are you sure they were girls?

Get the game for £4.97 when you trade in two games. Over 200 games you can trade in apparently.

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/GTAVTrade?&utm_source=tradedoubler

PS - It takes ages for the list of valid games to load so please be patient.

Does anyone know if that list of games will change between now and release?

I'm just worried that if i pre-order, and then they remove a few games I was going to trade in from the list, I will be out of pocket.

Otherwise it seems like a good deal.

Does anyone know if that list of games will change between now and release?

I'm just worried that if i pre-order, and then they remove a few games I was going to trade in from the list, I will be out of pocket.

Otherwise it seems like a good deal.

On the page it does say the following:  --->  "This list will remain valid until this offer has ended."

So I assume it'll all be as it is now when the game is released.