Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mus422

Gta V

255 posts in this topic

Typical, I read through the small print to see about the list, and missed the obvious note at the top.

Think I'll trade in the Last of Us and GTAIV for it then.

GTA IV wasnt fun at all. It was mainly the realistic driving and moving physics that kinda ruined it for me and Niko and the storyline wasnt all that great either. Even the music was pretty crap this time around

Shogun likes this

GTA IV wasnt fun at all. It was mainly the realistic driving and moving physics that kinda ruined it for me and Niko and the storyline wasnt all that great either. Even the music was pretty crap this time around

I didn't mind the music, especially seen as they had DJ Premier on the Hip-Hop channel :D

Computer use needs training.

I work in IT as a trainer, so I can use this phrase every day. ;)

I use see you next Tuesday every day, it's like this.

"See you next Tuesday".

"I'm in tomorrow?"

"I know"

:D

Nige likes this

My mate had his dispatched from Amazon yesterday, despite Rockstars ban so there is every chance some people will receive their copies today.

I still have no update from Game as to when they are dispatching my PS3 GTA bundle.  Which I'm a bit pissed off with because if they dispatch it on Monday the likelihood is I won't see it on Tuesday.

Yeah I'm not really sure why Rockstar are being like this.  The game has to come out at some point and there is no point in pissing off their customers who want to play it on the day of release.

There are many who are pissed off with Rockstar and Sony for removing the pre-download on PS3.  You can download it on Monday, but there is going to be such a strain put on the servers its going to be crazy.