Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bsoltan

Playstation 4

263 posts in this topic

If it hadn't cancelled and just arrived I probably would have kept it, but now buy cancelling half the deal I'm not getting the bundle price and so now I can't accept it even if I wanted to keep the black console. :D

What is Infamous Second Son like?

There is currently a ShopTo deal with a PS4 500GB and 2 Games plus 3 months of PS+ for £290.

God of War III

Elder Scrolls Online

The Order 1886

Driveclub

The Last of Us Remastered

Infamous Second Son

What is Infamous Second Son like?

I got this with my PS4, sold it unfinished. I finished the first game and liked it a lot but this got pretty repetitive pretty quickly for me and I got bored.

You have to do a lot of the same thing over and over again and a lot of it is not much fun. 

So I'm now a PS4 owner, got the console I wanted. Latest version in white, upgraded the HDD to 2TB already and all signed in and updated.

Got a copy of Destiny +expansions which is updating at the moment, and FIFA 16 is waiting for me at work.

Still need to get PS+ going to search online for best price now.

This should keep me busy a while, but other than The Last of Us which I want to get. What other games should I be looking out for on PS4?

PSN ID is: bsoltan if anyone wants to be my friend and school me at FIFA.

I probably should have said I'd prefer PS4 exclusives. Or at least console exclusives.

Metal Gear and GTA I'd probably get on PC. Unless there is a particular reason to get them on console.

Multiplayer, in particular local multiplayer would be good too. Not so many around these days.

Right you guys, Its likely that ill be getting a PS4. Im thinking of getting the Uncharterd 4 bundle plus Unchartered 1 2  and 3 plus no mans sky and ill be pre ordering Horizon:Zero Dawn. I wont get No mans sky on PC as ill be playing it ALOT and need to use my living room due to baby sleeping arrangements, 

Any other games i should be looking at?  Also if you know any bundles out there that are a good deal im open to it

PC game streaming mate. Get an nVidia Shield TV, connect it to your TV and play your PC games in your lounge. The nVidia Shield also comes packaged with a Controller too. That's how I'm catching up on PC games also due to baby commitments. (Unless you really want Uncharted that is, lol)

12FEE7D3-7F77-43AD-960B-7771C4BD3D2F_zps

I have a (incredibly overpowered)  Media PC in my lounge i can stream my PC games too (or actually install them on as its my old gaming pc) 

madwedge likes this