Sobtanian

Titanfall

177 posts in this topic

Ah right, then I have a problemo. Cos when I tried VPN I kept getting a "Titanfall could not activate on this account" error and it asks for my key, when I re-enter it it says it's already in use (by me). I was wondering if cdkeys.com keys didn't work with VPN.

I have bought the season pass, maybe that's screwing it up. Who knows as long as it works on Friday.

Just to make my post more clear... I put the code in and pre-loaded without any VPN active. Once it was loaded, I closed Origin, started the VPN and then launched the game, once the game was loaded I alt - tabbed out and turned the VPN off.

Hope that helps.

Ah right, then I have a problemo. Cos when I tried VPN I kept getting a "Titanfall could not activate on this account" error and it asks for my key, when I re-enter it it says it's already in use (by me). I was wondering if cdkeys.com keys didn't work with VPN.

I have bought the season pass, maybe that's screwing it up. Who knows as long as it works on Friday.

Just tried the VPN method, works fine no problems.

Oh this is SO GOOD. Just played through one side of the campaign with the usual suspects, and it was just really, really good fun. We were unstoppable at Hardpoint rounds, and dire at Attrition, but either way we were having a good time. I shall be playing this for a while, I expect.

That's what ThorZ said and yesterday he was at the top of the leader board.

Because of the 6 vs 6 player limit and tons of grunts (AI) fodder, it really is designed for anyone to be able to play it and enjoy themselves and make a difference.

Go for it.

I just can't make up my mind about this. Origin is putting me off as I could never get it to work properly with BF4 and ended up giving up. Had trouble getting into games. Could never play with mates as when they sent invites I never got them. Spent hours trying to fix it without success.

Then the game itself, it just isn't grabbing me for some reason, I fear I will play it for a few hours, get bored and go back to COD. I'm not sure I like the future setting, the titans or the NPC's.

Someone convince me please.

I'm going to Bath for the afternoon, if I see it I might buy it. Then I'll find out I can't play it as Origin won't work properly and I'll go back to COD.

I have it all planned out already.

I tried playing last night, after 2 bottles of wine and several pints, I wasn't very good surprisingly.

And yes that was me logging into mumble with the password as my name  :blink:

Nige and ThorZ like this

i paid £23.71 via a link i found in hotukdeals :ph34r:

I went to do the same thing and found it wouldn't accept my origin password(despite the fact i only reset the damn thing last week). So about two hours ago, I asked them to email me a reset link. I've asked again since and have received nothing. My eagerness to buy has been replaced with frustration with EA, so I won't be buying at all now.