Project Needlemouse has been revealed and it’s cleverly titled ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 4’
What we do know:
- It’s console bound (all 3 main platforms, with motion control for Wii & PS3 via SIXAXIS)
- It’s 2D
- It’s *the* official sequel to Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles
- Green Hill Zone features (incl. Mobius Loops)
- It’s episodic
- Sonic is the only playable character
- Online Leaderboards
What we don’t know:
- How big the episodes will be?
- Will any of Sonic’s ‘pals’ feature?
- Will it be any good?!
The game is due during that barren gaming season we refer to as ‘the summer’ – Trailer below.