Ubisoft sent word today that they’ll be releasing a piece of DLC for the console versions of Prince of Persia (sorry PC owners).
The DLC will feature a new area for the Prince and Elika to trawl through titled “The Underground Palace”, and to help you along the way there is a new move and a new power as well as new Costumes based on the Prototype Prince and Elika from earlier screens.
There’s no word on Price, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it cost 800 points on XBL.
Full Features after the Jump.
– New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
– New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
– New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
– New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
– New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.